Clock Crew Meat Spin Clock Crew Meat Spin

Pokemon (gotta catch em all)

Seriously, you call a nine year old, a toddler? How disrespectful, for some reason, im not sure why, really.
I didnt really find it interesting or funny or anything, seeing as there was no animation whatsoever, and not to sound rude, but nnobody cares if you got spammed by a 9 year old, i was chatting and discussing stuff on the web in that age 2,. By the way, you probably just banned that poor kid.

BuhddaVI responds:

Eh...what do I care if I banned somebody who isn't allowed to be here.

Jesus Crisis Jesus Crisis

nice rap!

Look the rap was okey but like when you sang, 'Jesus christ superstar!!'
You sang terribly out of tone to the rest of the music. Also, the the beginning kinda sucks and it doesnt rhyme... and the whole window was annoyingly small because of the church windows or whatever...

i would put a better score on 'sound' but i just cant get the Jesus superstar! thing out of my head. sorry

Gorillaz - O Green World Gorillaz - O Green World

Nodle is alive!

Noodle is alive, she jumps of the island with a parachute!, And in the basement at kongostudios, you can hear a radio call from noodle, she is all like, >MAYDAY MAYDAY THEY ARE COMING, and stuff, change your introduction

street fighter thingy street fighter thingy

pretty good

When i saw the title and your comments i thought, this probably sucks, but then i watched it and it was pretty cool! i believe you are gonna get really good at flash!!

classicgamer responds:

thanks somthing happened to the frames per second since i forgot to compress it the next part will be better i promise^^

Crash!! Crash!!

yea

now here is a movie that i can really relate to, this must have happened at least 6 times for me, i just cant remember to save. My old computer really sucked. Luckily i got a new one yesterday.

50 hertz-trohoppodiskbänk 50 hertz-trohoppodiskbänk

jä polarn

den va fin den, bra jobbat brorsan!!
go sverige. jag röstar en femma, hoppar bara att alla amerikaner förstår det roliga också.

Emoll2 responds:

Jo, de e typ, därför ja översätter. Men dom har fan ingen humor i alla fall :/.

add to fav.

FBF Madness 2 FBF Madness 2

you are extremely awesome dude!!!

watching your movies are so good. when i watch them i feel realy cool, they are so smooth and flowish. they are amazing, that is art dude.

Rubbertje responds:

Cool Thanks!

HOWZAT! HOWZAT!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa a

howzat!?! heh where do you come up with these things???

i vote 5

Shaun responds:

on my thinking chair.

a fish tale a fish tale

dude you rock!!!!!!!

i love your movie so much you rock!! seriously i laugh every time i watch it, i cant believe 3 frames can be so amusing i mean like when he realised that it was a shoe! damm!! i vote 5!!

Shaun responds: