Clock Crew Meat Spin Clock Crew Meat Spin

Pokemon (gotta catch em all)

Seriously, you call a nine year old, a toddler? How disrespectful, for some reason, im not sure why, really.
I didnt really find it interesting or funny or anything, seeing as there was no animation whatsoever, and not to sound rude, but nnobody cares if you got spammed by a 9 year old, i was chatting and discussing stuff on the web in that age 2,. By the way, you probably just banned that poor kid.

BuhddaVI responds:

Eh...what do I care if I banned somebody who isn't allowed to be here.

Jesus Crisis Jesus Crisis

nice rap!

Look the rap was okey but like when you sang, 'Jesus christ superstar!!'
You sang terribly out of tone to the rest of the music. Also, the the beginning kinda sucks and it doesnt rhyme... and the whole window was annoyingly small because of the church windows or whatever...

i would put a better score on 'sound' but i just cant get the Jesus superstar! thing out of my head. sorry

Gorillaz - O Green World Gorillaz - O Green World

Nodle is alive!

Noodle is alive, she jumps of the island with a parachute!, And in the basement at kongostudios, you can hear a radio call from noodle, she is all like, >MAYDAY MAYDAY THEY ARE COMING, and stuff, change your introduction

whiteboard.game whiteboard.game

Awesome

I dont ugame, its one of the most entertaining gamndestand why people are giving this bad reviews, i would pay money to be able to play this game because this is one of the most entertaining games ive ever played!

exfuga responds:

hey, I'm glad you like it!

The School Tool The School Tool

Wow

You must sleep good at night, knowing you have helped so many people with their grades, therefore effecting theur future careers in a positive way :)

Cartoon Quiz Cartoon Quiz

OMG

Dude, i have seen all episodes of South park, and The Simpsons, and almost all Family guy, i recently became a fan of Futurama but i have seen qouite a few episodes, so i knew almost all of the questions. Even tough some of them were wrong and you need to improve you grammar and spelling. The dumb thing is that i was thinking of making one of these, just now. I just found out that there already was one. Maybe we could collaborate and make one that is bigger and better? PLease respond.